I enjoyed reading the book, “The Miracle Morning” by Hal Elrod. I recommend it to help teach the point of taking time at the beginning of every day to do a few things that make the day easier to navigate – And to bring clarity about our intentions for the day.
Three of my “20 Habits of Highly Successful People” are to read my “Why” and “vision statement”, say my affirmations and write in my gratitude journal each day. I’ve learned that for me doing this as part of my Miracle Morning is important.
I want to share the six things I do every day after I brew a cup of tea or coffee, and have gotten myself awake. They are part of my Keys To Live Happy, and are important to my success every day. You can read the details by clicking the link in this paragraph.
- Write at least 3 things for which I’m grateful in a gratitude journal.
- Read my “Why” – my purpose for living each day.
- Read my “Vision Statement” – this is my “how to” work on my Why.
- Read my “Affirmations” – these generally begin with “I AM”.
- Read at least 10 pages (or listen for 15 minutes) to a personal development book.
- Physical exercise – to get my heart rate over 100 for at least 20 minutes each day.