I enjoyed reading the book, The Miracle Morning by Hal Elrod. I recommend it to help reinforce the point of taking time at the beginning of every day to do a few things that make the day easier to navigate – And to bring clarity about our intentions for the day.
|“Hal Elrod is a genius and his book The Miracle Morning has been magical in my life. What Hal has done is taken the best practices, developed over centuries of human consciousness development, and condensed the ‘best of the best’ into a daily morning ritual. A ritual that is now part of my day.”
—Robert Kiyosaki, bestselling author of Rich Dad Poor Dad
My own habits
Three of my “20 Habits of Highly Successful People” are to read my “Why” and “vision statement”, say my affirmations and write in my gratitude journal each day. I’ve learned that for me doing this as part of my Miracle Morning is important.
These are the six things I do every day after I brew a cup of tea or coffee, and have gotten myself awake. They are part of my Nine Habits of Happiness, and are important to my calm well-being every day. You can read the details by clicking the link in this paragraph.
- Write at least 3 things for which I’m grateful in a gratitude journal.
- Read my “Why” – my purpose for living each day.
- Read my “Vision Statement” – this is my “how to” work on my Why.
- Read my “Affirmations” – these generally begin with “I AM”.
- Read at least 10 pages (or listen for 15 minutes) to a personal development book.
- Physical exercise – to get my heart rate over 100 for at least 20 minutes each day.
This one-hour keynote speech was given at the 2017 Capitalism Conference:
Please accept YouTube cookies to play this video. By accepting you will be accessing content from YouTube, a service provided by an external third party.
If you accept this notice, your choice will be saved and the page will refresh.